It’s Not Over Volunteer Team Application
Want to go behind the scenes at the It’s Not Over Christmas Event and help produce this year’s most amazing event? We’re looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service to our It’s Not Over Christmas Event guest.
Fill out your application to enroll and be part of the It’s Not Over Volunteer Team!
Volunteers Will Receive
- Customized It’s Not Over Volunteer Team T-Shirt (for the first 100 volunteers only)
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized
- More fun than anyone should have while volunteering!
What Do Volunteers Do?
Depending on event locations, volunteers may be assigned to do any of the following:
- Registration Area – Check in registered area/ Manage walk-up registrations and provide friendly customer service while assisting with basic event questions (Don’t worry, our staff will be there the entire time to work hand-in-hand with you).
- Parking – Assist in the parking team with parking vehicles in dedicated lots.
- Games and Fun activities – Watch out for, and report any injuries — and offer motivation along the way!
- Teardown – Assist with the basic teardown of the event and cleaning.
*If you are under the age of 18 years old but at least 16 years old, your parent/guardian must sign your application.
*Volunteers under the age of 16 Parent/Guardian must volunteer with them. (This option is not available for all events. Parent contact us for more information)
Please fill out a CONTACT US form (Select “Volunteering” from the dropdown menu) and someone will be in touch with you ASAP. Thank you!